Refer to the menu at the right for articles written by the Atlanta personal injury attorneys at the Warshauer Law Group. All articles are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Truck Safety Alert: The Rising Danger from Trucks, and How to Stop it (February 2013 AAJ Report)
- 2012 SOFA ("Switching Operations Fatality Analysis") First Quarter Report- Railroad accident reports on many fatalities, and summaries of the 540 fatalities since 1975 and the thousands of severe injuries in recent years.
- "Identifying Product Liability Cases in the Workplace"- A Webinar by Michael Warshauer
- "Insurers are NOT Your Friends"-Informational Videos
- A Spouses' Guide to the Federal Employers' Liability Act - What To Do When Tragedy Strikes, A booklet by Michael Warshauer
- How to Protect Your Rights When Injured on the Job (Publication of the United Transportation Union)
- They Knew and Failed To ... True Stories of Corporations that Knew Their Products Were Dangerous, Sometimes Deadly (Publication of the American Association for Justice)
- Playing with Safety: Dangerous Toys and the Role of America’s Civil Justice System - the American Association of Justice's report on unforeseen hazards in toys.